Daibutsu, Kamakura

Daibutsu, Kamakura
Daibutsu in Kamakura, June 2010. There were thousands of school kids visiting that day. It was still great fun.

Monday, February 08, 2010

I'm Back

Back from where you ask? Back from Japan. I had to travel to Japan unexpectedly last week and I just returned to the United States yesterday. There is not much for me to say about the trip but it was cold and it snowed a lot in Tochigi. I forgot my camera which sucks because at Narita on Sunday, there was an incredible sunset. From the terminal you could see the sun setting just to the left of Mount Fuji so Fuji was illuminated from behind with orange and gold light, quite amazing and too bad I did not have my camera to take what would have been an awesome photo. Oh well. Good to be back in warm California.

8 comments:

  1. and im back in Tokyo too. yup, it's darn cold here. i miss the warm weather in manila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was a quick trip!

    I can't believe you forgot your camera! Ha-ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:15 AM

    Only 1 week in Japan - that is certainly not enough. Was it for business or pleasure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some family related events. Since I was there 2 months ago one week was enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It happened to me once. However, Japan has so many 7-11, Lawsons, and Family Marts that I bought a disposable camera. It was not the best, but better than nothing. By the way, it is raining in San Diego again. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:53 PM

    you forgot your camera.....?! Oh, really. funny.

    one week was enough?!
    I see.......

    ReplyDelete