Daibutsu, Kamakura

Daibutsu, Kamakura
Daibutsu in Kamakura, June 2010. There were thousands of school kids visiting that day. It was still great fun.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Old School Haikyo

I found these cool haikyo photos from here.

They are from an old school somewhere in the Kanto area. What is interesting are some of the objects that were left behind long ago.




A pair of shoes and other items.


Appears to be tablets of medication.


An old record player.


A microscope oddly placed on an old bed.


A music amplifier.


An old projector.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 AM

    I'm not usually one to get weirded out at stuff, but there's something about haikyo that really makes me uneasy - it's one thing I can't see myself ever wanting to do. I love looking at the photos though. This guy does a lot of them:
    http://www.michaeljohngrist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really bizarre many of the haikyo. Yes, Michael has had some interesting haikyo adventures and he has good narrative with them. I might find it interesting to do a haikyo someday, but probably not one of those hospital haikyo's though. Too freaky.

    ReplyDelete